COVID19 RE-OPENING UPDATE
UPDATED INFORMATION AS OF MAY 22ND, 2020
Skydive Perris is Re-Opening on May 30th!!
Current Licensed jumpers and those needing essential re-currency training are invited to join us.
We are offering free re-currency training on May 30 and 31. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you will be attending.
We're going to start off weekends only but expect to be adding days very shortly.
We are making plans to get our students who are in the middle of AFF and those working towards their "A" License back in the air as soon as possible.
Be sure your gear is in date and that you have money on account so that we can limit traffic in the manifest.
Keep an eye on the website for further details.
SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!
Our passion at Skydive Perris is to relentlessly pursue the enrichment of the human experience, to influence and change lives, and to welcome everyone into our world, our lifestyle and our family which, they may not know existed, and their spirit may not know it NEEDS.
- Change and improve lives by delivering a premier, professional, and safe experience and culture.
- Obsess over guests and family, not the competition
- Allow our passion and kindness to fuel our lives
- Employ, retain, and develop only the best our community has to offer
- To never be solely driven by price and never compromise or waiver on our principles of safety, quality, and service.
- To live our core values daily and to be ambassadors for our sport and family.
The Skydive Perris Family has developed our mission statement and our set of core values that we live by daily over the last 40+ years in the sport. With our primary focus on safety, we have grown and formed what we know and love as the 'Skydive Perris Family' and we are so overjoyed to welcome you into our family and culture, and know you will share the love we at Skydive Perris have for our sport, our culture, and for each other.