Welcome to Skydive Perris, one of the largest skydiving centers in the world. We are THE place for skydiving in Los Angeles.
“Skydiving isn’t just what we do, it’s who we are”
A family owned and operated business for over 40 years we believe that every person who comes here becomes a member of our family. Whether you’re here for the day or for many years we will treat you as one of our own and do everything we can to make Skydive Perris feel like home to you.
“Check out our Blog”
We want you to feel at home regardless of your interests, background, experience level. We work hard to sustain a community of friends through social media, our blog, and our wiki.
“Welcome to the family”
Great People • Great Airplanes • Great Dropzone • Great Skydives
Whether a spectator, beginner, venerable guru, local to Los Angeles, or from one of the 100+ countries from which our guests travel to be with us you’ll have the greatest time at Skydive Perris
- Host to many world records including the largest formation of Women (181), the largest formation of Wingsuiters, the largest sequence of formations by women, and many more.
- One of the largest fleets of the best skydiving aircraft in the world including a DC9 Jet maintained on-site by our dedicated staff of FAA certified aircraft service personnel.
- Skydive Perris is one of only two skydiving centers in the world to have an indoor skydiving simulator on site and is located within easy reach of Los Angeles, Temecula, Murrieta, Canyon Lake, San Diego and Riverside.
- Skydive Perris is unique in the Orange County area in that we have the facilities, staff, and experience to cater for every need. You can sample the experience of skydiving in our simulator and then we will efficiently and expertly instruct, coach, and guide you from your first skydive, your first World Record, or as far as you would like to go in any one of the many disciplines in our sport.
- For a very special experience, we have options perfect for groups, office team building, corporate outings, birthday parties, and even science lessons for people of any age.