All airport operations will be closed on Thursday, November 28th 2019 and Wednesday, December 25th 2019 in observance of the holidays.
Location & Directions
Directions from Los Angeles
- From Los Angeles go South on 101 from N Main St (0.5 miles)
- Merge onto US-101 S/Santa Ana Fwy S. (0.8 miles)
- Keep right to take US-101 S/Santa Ana Fwy S toward I-5 S/CA-60 E. (1.41 miles)
- Merge onto CA-60 E/Pomona Fwy E toward Pomona. (24.94 miles)
- Keep left to take I-215 S/CA-60 E/Escondido Fwy S/Moreno Valley Fwy E toward Pomona/Riverside. (32.31 miles)
- Keep right to take I-215 S/Escondido Fwy S toward San Diego. (15.56 miles)
- Take the Ethanac Rd exit, EXIT 14. (0.29 miles)
- Turn right onto Ethanac Rd. (1.89 miles)
- Turn right onto Goetz Rd. (1.31 miles)
- Skydive Perris is located at Perris Valley Airport-L65
Directions from San Diego
- Continue to CA-163N (4 miles)
- Head east on Broadway towards Broadway (0.4 miles)
- Turn left onto 11th Ave (0.3 miles)
- Keep left to continue on CA-163N, follow signs for Escondido (7.1 miles)
- Use the left lanes to turn slightly left to stay on CA-163N (4.0 miles)
- Merge onto I-15N (50.6 miles)
- Keep right at the fork to continue on I-215N, follow signs for Riverside/San Bernardino (13.9 miles)
- Take Exit 14 for Ethanac Rd (0.3 miles)
- Turn left onto Ethanac Rd (2.0 miles)
- Turn Right onto Goetz Rd (1.4 miles)
- Skydive Perris is located at Perris Valley Airport- L-65
Metrolink 91/Perris Valley Line service trains operate Mondays-Fridays from Perris South and Downtown Perris stations.
Service begins as early as 4:43 am from the South Perris Station to Los Angeles Union Station. Evening trains will return as late as 7:50 pm to the South Perris Station. There is no weekend service to or from the Perris stations.
Temecula Air Shuttle operates a scheduled, ride share shuttle service going to and from San Diego & LAX throughout each day.