COVID19 RE-OPENING UPDATE
UPDATED INFORMATION AS OF MAY 22ND, 2020
Skydive Perris is Re-Opening on May 30th!!
Current Licensed jumpers and those needing essential re-currency training are invited to join us.
We are offering free re-currency training on May 30 and 31. Please email email@example.com if you will be attending.
We're going to start off weekends only but expect to be adding days very shortly.
We are making plans to get our students who are in the middle of AFF and those working towards their "A" License back in the air as soon as possible.
Be sure your gear is in date and that you have money on account so that we can limit traffic in the manifest.
Keep an eye on the website for further details.
SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!
Location & Directions
Directions from Los Angeles
- From Los Angeles go South on 101 from N Main St (0.5 miles)
- Merge onto US-101 S/Santa Ana Fwy S. (0.8 miles)
- Keep right to take US-101 S/Santa Ana Fwy S toward I-5 S/CA-60 E. (1.41 miles)
- Merge onto CA-60 E/Pomona Fwy E toward Pomona. (24.94 miles)
- Keep left to take I-215 S/CA-60 E/Escondido Fwy S/Moreno Valley Fwy E toward Pomona/Riverside. (32.31 miles)
- Keep right to take I-215 S/Escondido Fwy S toward San Diego. (15.56 miles)
- Take the Ethanac Rd exit, EXIT 14. (0.29 miles)
- Turn right onto Ethanac Rd. (1.89 miles)
- Turn right onto Goetz Rd. (1.31 miles)
- Skydive Perris is located at Perris Valley Airport-L65
Directions from San Diego
- Continue to CA-163N (4 miles)
- Head east on Broadway towards Broadway (0.4 miles)
- Turn left onto 11th Ave (0.3 miles)
- Keep left to continue on CA-163N, follow signs for Escondido (7.1 miles)
- Use the left lanes to turn slightly left to stay on CA-163N (4.0 miles)
- Merge onto I-15N (50.6 miles)
- Keep right at the fork to continue on I-215N, follow signs for Riverside/San Bernardino (13.9 miles)
- Take Exit 14 for Ethanac Rd (0.3 miles)
- Turn left onto Ethanac Rd (2.0 miles)
- Turn Right onto Goetz Rd (1.4 miles)
- Skydive Perris is located at Perris Valley Airport- L-65
Metrolink 91/Perris Valley Line service trains operate Mondays-Fridays from Perris South and Downtown Perris stations.
Service begins as early as 4:43 am from the South Perris Station to Los Angeles Union Station. Evening trains will return as late as 7:50 pm to the South Perris Station. There is no weekend service to or from the Perris stations.
Temecula Air Shuttle operates a scheduled, ride share shuttle service going to and from San Diego & LAX throughout each day.