The Perris Valley Airport
Skydive Perris, the Bombshelter Restaurant and Perris Indoor Skydiving
will be closed for Thanksgiving (Thursday November 25)
and Christmas Day (Saturday December 25)
- USPA A-license holders who have not made a freefall skydive within 60 days should make at least one jump under the supervision of a currently rated USPA instructional rating holder until demonstrating altitude awareness, freefall control on all axes, tracking, and canopy skills sufficient for safely jumping in groups.
- USPA B-license holders who have not made a freefall skydive within the preceding 90 days should make at least one jump under the supervision of a USPA instructional rating holder until demonstrating the ability to safely exercise the privileges of that license.
- USPA C- and D-license holders who have not made a freefall skydive within the preceding six months should make at least one jump under the supervision of a USPA instructional rating holder until demonstrating the ability to safely exercise the privileges of that license.
Experienced Skydiver Requirements
- Must be a USPA member in current standing
- Must have an in-date reserve with proper seal and documentation
- Must have a valid Government issued ID or passport
- Must bring a current, signed log-book (required to demonstrate currency)
To jump with others you will need at least an ‘A’ license if you have 30 or more jumps. Non-licensed skydivers are restricted to solo jumps. We have study guides and tests available to help you attain your license if necessary.
Experienced Skydivers On Your First-Time Visit: Check-In
When you arrive at Skydive Perris for your skydiving vacation please check in at our Manifest office. Our helpful staff will walk you through the waiver and orientation process and get you in the air as quickly as possible. The Manifest staff can also provide other helpful information such as where to find packers, coaches, and load organizers or any other question you may have.
The Waiver Process
Pick up a waiver packet from the Manifest Office sales counter and proceed to the school with the following items:
- your gear (if you plan to rent gear, just advise us when you check in)
- your logbook
- your current USPA membership card (if your membership is not current, you can renew it when you check in. You must have a current USPA membership to jump at Perris)
- Jumpers from countries other than the US or Canada will need to purchase a temporary USPA Membership via USPA.ORG prior to your arrival in order to jump at Skydive Perris. The fee is $30 for a 3-month membership. You must provide proof of membership to the manifest office at time of check-in. NOTE: The Perris manifest office NO LONGER sells temporary memberships.
- your ID (driver’s license or passport)
Please note that a Pro-Track cannot be used to verify currency.
Upon completion at the school return to Manifest with the completed waiver packet. The Manifest counter sales person on duty will enter your information into our computer and set up an account for you.
Paying for your Skydives
Skydive Perris uses an “on account” system and does not issue jump tickets except in special cases such as bulk sales. Jumpers put money on their accounts at the manifest counter and then manifest for each plane at the manifest window.
Once you have completed the check-in process and have put money on your jump account you are ready to get your knees in the breeze!
Additionally you will check in and out at Manifest for the IHOP and Bunkhouse. You must pay in advance for your entire stay and an additional $20 key deposit is required.
Hours of Operation
We are open seven days a week 365 days a year. We skydive from 7:30am to sunset Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Monday through Friday, 8:30am to sunset.
Please note: as a courtesy to all our skydivers, we do not allow animals (including dogs) or unattended children on the drop zone.