Wingsuiting at Skydive Perris with Lightning Flight
Skydive Perris offers a Twin Otter and/or Skyvan every day of the week, both well suited to wingsuiting, as well as a large and open landing area. Our highly experienced, welcoming load organizers and coaches are familiar and comfortable with multiple brands of wingsuit and types of flight, from horizontal and vertical formations to individual performance training to acrobatics and carving.
If you want to learn to wingsuit or improve on your existing skills, please see our first flight course and coaching options located on the Lighting Flight website.
Wingsuit rentals are available to experienced wingsuit pilots with a logbook to confirm their qualifications. Please click here for wingsuit rental pricing.
We offer comprehensive wingsuit training, from your first flight to your biggest goals.
To do a wingsuit first flight course, you will need:
1. A minimum of 200 skydives, preferably in the last 18 months for currency
2. A USPA B-license or equivalent
3. A docile main canopy loaded at 1.3:1 (i.e. Performance Designs Spectre, Storm, or Sabre2, Icarus Safire2, Aerodyne Pilot)
4. BOC (Bottom of Container) deployment system
5. Pilot chute at least 28 inches in diameter and a minimum 7-foot bridle (measured from pin to pilot chute)
6. Visual hand- or chest-mount altimeter and audible altimeter
7. Helmet (either full-face or open is fine)
8. An AAD is strongly recommended