Skydive Perris Alternate Location – Military
In addition to our world class Perris location we are also able to offer a desert location close by. Our location is an ideal training and operations area for HAHO and Tactical Parachuting. The location has an Airfield, Buildings, Support elements, and multiple Dropzones to accommodate many types of training. Please contact us for further information.
Perris Valley Skydiving owns and operates three (3) DeHavilland Twin Otters and five (5) Shorts Skyvans. All aircraft are maintained in accordance with the manufacturers specifications and all routine and non-routine maintenance is performed by FAA Certified Mechanics. We have a dedicated onsite maintenance facility to maximize training and provide uninterrupted support.
Military Training Areas
Our 2,500 sq ft. private training center includes:
4 dedicated facilities
- 200’ From aircraft loading area.
- Large and small roll up doors for easy access and clear view of student landing area
- Large open area for training and packing
- (2) 15 x 20 private rooms with video debriefing equipment or for chief instructor rooms
- 20+ rig racks
- Big screen TV for group debriefing
- One large 12 x 30 classroom with white boards, chairs, tables
- Video review room with TV & VCR’s
- Two full bathrooms (to include a shower, toilet, sink)
- Outside creeping area and aircraft mock up
- Covered packing area
The Perris Valley Indoor Skydiving Facility (VWT) is a full service military facility, hosting clients from all branches of the US Military as well as numerous foreign forces. The Perris Valley Vertical Wind Tunnel can be utilized as a resource and has proven to be a valuable training tool within any freefall program minimizing and in some cases eliminating the need for dual jumpmaster AFF instruction. The on-site VWT provides a tool for immediate remedial training allowing students to be retrained midcourse. The Perris Indoor Skydiving Facility also allows for combat equipment training in a controlled environment and should be used prior to live freefall training. Benefits of the VWT in Military Free Fall training:
- Immediate freefall awareness and skill development
- Remedial training available for students having difficulty
- Higher graduation rates and course success