COVID19 RE-OPENING UPDATE
UPDATED INFORMATION AS OF MAY 22ND, 2020
Skydive Perris is Re-Opening on May 30th!!
Current Licensed jumpers and those needing essential re-currency training are invited to join us.
We are offering free re-currency training on May 30 and 31. Please email email@example.com if you will be attending.
We're going to start off weekends only but expect to be adding days very shortly.
We are making plans to get our students who are in the middle of AFF and those working towards their "A" License back in the air as soon as possible.
Be sure your gear is in date and that you have money on account so that we can limit traffic in the manifest.
Keep an eye on the website for further details.
SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!
WELCOME BACK! We are excited that you want to fly with us. We are the only drop zone in Southern California that has a vertical wind tunnel on the premises. We can offer you the incredible experience of tunnel time and skydiving all at the same location. After you're done flying in the tunnel grab a bite to eat at our full restaurant & bar, do some shopping at our gear store, or just lounge by our swimming pool and watch the skydivers play.
As an experienced skydiver, you’ll enjoy our special savings!
- $720.00 / 1 Hour
- $550.00 / 45 Minutes
- $375.00 / 30 Minutes
- $195.00 / 15 Minutes
- $135.00 / 10 Minutes
- $70.00 / 5 Minutes
- $15.00 / 1 Minute
You must have a current USPA membership or verification from your Skydiving school to be eligible for these rates.
Block times of 10 minutes or more can be split among multiple people.
There is no standby time.
Coaching is available.
Exciting News!!!! We are now hosting tunnel competitions! Check our events page for all upcoming events.
Skydive Perris offers some of the most experienced and professional instructors in the world for all your tunnel training needs.
What you can learn
- Freefly, bellyfly, whatever your need, coaching is always tailored to the individual student.
Tunnel training allows for fast and effective learning
- Advancement is significantly faster and flyers become far more proficient in every aspect of three-dimensional flight.
What you can expect
- Pre-flight briefing with your coach
- Delayed video review during breaks (Our system plays your last session video in the ante-chamber, so you can review your performance with your coach before your next session)
- Debriefing with your coach
- A plan to help you continue to grow as a skydiver.