Perris Indoor Skydiving is an indoor skydiving experience that mimics free fall without ever stepping foot onto an airplane. Our vertical wind tunnel creates a wall-to-wall cushion of air that you can freely and safely float upon. No jumping, no parachute – just you, a column of air and the most incredible surge of adrenaline!
FLIGHT IS FOR EVERYONE
Perris Indoor Skydiving requires absolutely no experience and just about anyone can fly, including those with physical disabilities. Your personal, highly-trained and accredited instructor will be there to guide you through the entire experience, ensuring your comfort and safety. We’ve had children as young as 3, and adults as old as 103 fly with us. Some exceptions to this rule are: if you have recently dislocated your shoulder, have serious neck or back injuries or are pregnant. Want to ensure smooth sailing before you come in for your flight experience? Please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll do everything we can to get you up and flying. No one should have to miss out on an experience like this!
PERRIS INDOOR SKYDIVING: THE THRILL OF A LIFETIME
Our 96-foot tall Indoor Skydiving Simulator is our premier attraction, as there are only two in the world located at a skydiving center! This experience is ideal for all people of all ages and every skill levels. This multi-million dollar, state-of-the-art vertical wind tunnel allows our guests to enjoy the incredible sensation of free-fall without ever setting foot on an airplane! You’ll quickly become familiar with the art of indoor skydiving after just a few short minutes floating on the columns of air. This experience is unique and a ton of fun for the entire family, even children as young as 3 can fly with us!
The vertical wind tunnel is ideal for jumpers of all levels to advance and improve their skydiving skills. We offer specially designed scenarios for AFF, novice and even competition skydivers, using wind tunnel training accelerates your progression at every level.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT INDOOR SKYDIVING AT SKYDIVE PERRIS:
• Basic Operation – Our skydiving wind tunnel is a germ free, fresh air pressurized room with two compartments: The chamber where the wind flows, and the antechamber where you sit in rotation to fly. Typical flying sessions are two, one minute sessions but we recommend a four minute session per person for a more thorough flight experience. Small groups of people typically share 30-60 minutes. People of all ages can fly.
• Training – Depending on the size of your class, you will receive 20-30 minutes of “ground school flight training”, where you will practice your body flight positions and learn hand signals that will be used during your flight.
• Safety – For first time flyers, a certified instructor is in the flight chamber with you at all times. For more experienced flyers, the instructor is as close as their skill level requires. Our “elite team” of instructors / coaches are dedicated to making your flight extraordinary.
• Flying Time – The number of sessions will depend on your fitness, stamina and experience. You may fly for as long as you’re “up to it”.
• Coaching – An instructor will be available at all times to help you with proper flying techniques and proper form through hand signals, to ensure you will maximize your flying time. Private coaching for experienced skydivers is also available for a fee.
• Gear – We will provide your with a helmet, jumpsuit, ear plugs and tennis shoes OR you may wear your own “lace-up” tennis shoes.
• Photos and Videos – Photos and videos will be available and are reasonably priced.
ORDINARY PEOPLE DOING EXTRAORDINARY THINGS
The entire purpose of Perris Valley Airport is and always has been, to provide you with an experience you’ll always remember.
Both Indoor and Outdoor skydiving can easily become a lifestyle, come join us and become one of us.
Perris Indoor Skydiving and Skydive Perris
Located at the entrance to Perris Valley Airport
2093 Goetz Road, Perris, CA, 92570, USA
951-940-4290 or toll free at 844-488-6635 (844-4TUNNEL)