Careers At Skydive Perris
DZ MARKETING MANAGER POSITION AVAILABLE AT SKYDIVE PERRIS
A couple of hours from LA and San Diego, Skydive Perris has it all: great location, onsite tunnel, restaurant and bar, pool, some of the best skydiving instructors and coaches in the world, offering coaching in all disciplines and at all levels. We have a truly breathtaking array of aircraft, meticulously maintained and expertly flown over our 300 acres of safe landing area. With over 40 years of experience Skydive Perris provides luxury, safety and as much fun as you can handle.
Skydive Perris is seeking an experienced, creative and enthusiastic Marketing professional to join our management team. As the Skydive Perris Brand Ambassador, Your job will be to demonstrate why Skydive Perris is the place to go for your first, and every, skydive and every minute of tunnel time. You will develop a strategy and implement it, providing our management team the data they need to focus their efforts in the right places.
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years in a senior marketing role.
- An energetic, positive attitude. Organized self-starter, able to work independently and to maintain drive and enthusiasm with minimal direction.
- Ability to create big picture marketing plans to help promote events and generate interest in the first time and ‘learn to skydive’ experience, both in the skydiving school and wind tunnel. Able to drive plans through execution, leveraging external vendors, and internal stakeholders and content providers.
- Expert in social media strategy with a demonstrated track record on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Strong effective communicator: written and spoken. Able to answer both positive and negative customer feedback. Effective in holding conversations with customers, with a strong slant on customer service. Comfortable conducting live social media interviews.
- Strong in relevant software and web platforms e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Facebook.
- Data driven: Understand how to generate and use data to drive sales. Able to communicate complex data in meaningful ways to help managers drive up sales.
- Familiarity with WordPress and ability to comfortably update the website content.
- Legal to work in USA.
Desired skills and experience:
- SEO implementation.
- Photography including post processing.
- Video editing (Premier, Final Cut Pro or similar).
- Skydiving: Tandem, AFF, coaching and knowledge of all disciplines.
- Tunnel flying: instruction and knowledge of all disciplines.